What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy b'day unknown clown

Happy Birthday to you!! Hope you have a supa dupa day!!
biggrin.gif
I wish you many new CPs, lots of balloons, and a great big cake!! How many candles this year? Are you gonna set the house on fire??
wink.gif
Truly though, have a wonderful day!!

Happy B-Day
all the best and lot of happines
Lot of plants as your presents
and may your plants celebrate a birthday with you
so they would grow faster
Arie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! WOOO HOOOOOOO! WHOOPEEE! YIPPEEEE!

OK...i'm outta breath now.
smile.gif
I hope you have/had a terrific birthday. At least you aren't as old as I am...I would pass out from the heat of the candles.

Sincere wishes for a great birthday for a great mod and bud.

Suzanne
p.s. Jonah said to tell you "ruuufff...rooo....yip yip...arf!"

AW thanks
smile.gif

Ill be 33
wow.gif
but hey I just got done setting up 2 count em.. 2 terrariums I'd post a pic but my camera is outta batteries and I don't have a clue where to get them hosted.
confused.gif

I also picked up a new D.adelae at home depot while I was picking up the soil for the tanks. There were 5 plants in the pot
smile.gif
of course the had all of the CPs under the shelf where they could get the least lighting possible ugh!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL THEM?
confused.gif
mad.gif

unknown clown, wow happy 99th birthday to you. keep on going i bet your life has been full of plants. enjoy yourself and take it easy. you deserve it

edit: ok you lier your the same age as me know. so have a happy b-day anyway but now you don't have to take it easy. lol happy-b-day

happy B-day! dont get drunk and fall into your cake, or your new tanks! lol!

Happy b-day! For once, I am on time.
smile.gif

Edit: I have way too much time on my hands...

.................................................................................
.<span style='color:green'>8..8....8....888. . 888..8..8.....888.......8888....8...8.8...88</span>.
.<span style='color:green'>8..8...8.8..8888..8888..88......8.8........8..8...8.8..8.8...88</span>.
.<span style='color:green'>888...888..8.......8........8......8888..88..8.8....888..8....88</span>.
.<span style='color:green'>8.8....8..8..8.......8........8.......8.8.........8.8....8..8. .8</span>........
.<span style='color:green'>8.8....8..8..8.......8........8.......888........888....8..8..8....88</span>.
....................................................................................

Happy B/day UC

Oh to be 33 again (I'm 34).
If you want to PM me your postal addy I'll put a little something in the mail for you.

Cheers, Troy.

When I was 33 my daughter was 3... now she's 17... DOH!
biggrin.gif
Happy happy birthday unknownclown.

i  i  iii   iiiii  iiiii  i  i
iiii  iiii   iiii   iiii  iiiii
i  i  i  i  i      i     i

ok that is taking way too long...  
smile.gif
 happy birthday!!  have a good one.  and another.  and another. and another.....
andrew

Many happy returns of the day, and good luck with those terraria!!!

Wow so you are 99 that is amazing! In such great shape too! What is your secert?
wink.gif
tounge.gif
Happy 33rd Birthday hope it is filled with joy and happiness...as is everyday.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

travis

Happy birth day UKC!!
Remember....it's 33 years young!
biggrin.gif

Happy birthday!! Think of it this way UNC, you could be as old as my mom!( dont tell her I said that
wink.gif
)

Cole

Happy Birthday U Clown
biggrin.gif

happy 99th birthday!
tounge.gif
how do you take care of your plants at that age? j/k have a happy happy happy happy happy 33rd birthday! hoopw you get somethin. good
smile.gif

Happy Birthday
smile.gif
! I hope your day will be filled with fun and cheer. Don't waste a moment of your youth. Live life to the fullest. Why dont you post a birthday pic of yourself
smile.gif

Yaaaaay Shelly Bean!
Happy Birthday!!!
Have a wonderful day with lots and lots of... I hope your friends give ya big gifts that last a while!
wink.gif

Happy Birthday UNC!  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Hope you got the candles blown out before the frosting caught fire  
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
(j/k).

Shelly Bean hum, I know a lady named Bunny Treat.

Back