What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy b-day to

• Thread starter altrade212
  • Start date
yeah my b-day was may 3.. but i forgot, alot of school work and all this other stuff, my brother reminded me though and my family called a week later
mad.gif
but i guess its alright.. i thought that whole forgetting your birthday thing was just t.v...
confused.gif

I don't remember seeing your name in the list.
confused.gif

Anyway....HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! Since you missed out on the real one, just make today your SPECIAL HOLIDAY! Wooohooo!!

You have a wonderful day TODAY. Treat yourself.
smile.gif

What? We missed one? For shame! Happy birthday, Al!

Happy birthday!

Jerry

~~~HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY~~~ Hope you have a great day! ~Niki~

Happy B-day. Well don't worry about it I never celebrate my birthday on the acual day (MArch 28) I jsut wait until the next good day and claim that to be my birthday. It works especially when you have to do dumb stuff like work, clean, not see your plants, etc on your actual D-day.

Happy B-day Altrade! May many birthdays follow this one!

(please don't forget mine tomorrow!)

Happy birthday! (late) We would had been on time if you would enter your bday in your profile.
smile_m_32.gif
You don't have it in there right now and that is why we didn't know. I hope you have/had a great one!!!
Andrew

LOL! that's funny.
no, forgetting your birthday doesn't just happen in tv. It's happened to me too.
I also forgot about mothers' day... twice. (one the US date and the other the mexico date). actually I didn't forget the first time, but I was planning on congratulating her the second time so i didn't say a thing the first time.
... so anyway... happy b-day! lol

happy birthday to you.........
happy birthday to you.........
Just because we forgot it
Don't mean you aren't important!

Or something like that! Hope your day was fun!

Happy birthday to you
you like plants that make goo
They look bright and nice
and I am sure that you do to.

Back