What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hambuger

Dude, I didn't say it was good for it. Neither did D'Amato. He said it would ACCEPT it.

yeh but.......it wouldnt accept it, the trap would die

Unless there is a rare occurrance of an exploding cow in the wild; I would stick to what they eat in nature.

Let me get this straight, if my cat explodes and some of it gets in my VFT all is well? If it was spontaneous combustion, than kittie was meant to feed my VTF's. I think I'm going to stick with flies. They taste like chicken.

Well, the cat parts would have to continue to wiggle around / struggle in order for the VFT's juices to really benefit. Let me know if you succeed in this endeavor / scenario.  
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]yeh but.......it wouldnt accept it, the trap would die
Accept = take it. I did not say it would digest it. I did not say it would benefit from it. I said it would accept it. I never said you SHOULD give a VFT meat, because you should not. But this was not the point I was making.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Unless there is a rare occurrance of an exploding cow in the wild; I would stick to what they eat in nature
ROTFLMAO

Wow, three funny-as-hell posts in a row... now we're back to the old-school PFT days!

Back