What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hallo from Sunny South Africa

Hi everyone,

Recently started collection and growing CP's and stumbled onto this forum whilst doing research.
Since I bought my Typical form D. Capensis at the nursery a few months back I've been hooked! I have even built my own medium sized terrarium that I use to propagate Drosera in now.

I prefer Drosera but I've also got two Nep's and one Sarracenia (Which I rescued from the local nursery. They had the plant all dried out in a bad shape)

Regards

Welcome to Terraforums! Have you seen any CPs in the wild? South Africa is a hotspot for CPs.

Welcome! I hope to visit South Africa some day, the botanical diversity in your country is spectacular. Hope your collection grows quickly!

Welcome!

Hello from Canada :)

Thanks everyone.

To answer your question, No unfortunately I have not been so lucky as to see CP's in the wild (yet)
Where I stay the climate is quite dry. I am planning a trip to some of the CP hot spots. Really looking forward to that.

Last edited:
Welcome to TF!

Back