What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hairy hamata

Guys 'n gals,

I'm getting a very small quantity of this legendary beast next week. Most of them are pre-sold, but one party had to withdraw his order due to unforseen problems. So, I just might have one or two left to distribute, if someone can pry them out of my clenched fingers. That's the good news. The bad news is that they are expensive. Also will have a few each of jacquelineae, macrophylla, villosa, and the regular hamata. PM me if interested.

Here's a link to Chien Lee's copyrighted photo.
http://wildborneo.com.my/images/cld04091504.jpg

Wow, that is incredible!! Man I wish I could grow highlanders here. But that thing must cost a fortune!

PMed ya.
smile_m_32.gif
I might not be able to get a hairy hamata, but at the very least I'm interested in the others. We'll see what my wallet and sanity shall allow.
biggrin.gif

What an exquisite beast, PM'd you-- I have not known about this guy, is it a natural form or the result of someones sweat and tears?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Est @ Aug. 04 2006,1:06)]PMed ya.
smile_m_32.gif
I might not be able to get a hairy hamata, but at the very least I'm interested in the others. We'll see what my wallet and sanity shall allow.
biggrin.gif
Don't you know there's no room for sanity in this hobby?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (throckmoron @ Aug. 04 2006,10:19)]What an exquisite beast, PM'd you-- I have not known about this guy, is it a natural form or the result of someones sweat and tears?
It's a naturally ocurring form.

BTW, the hairy hamata are officially all gone now. I will try to get more later in the year. Tony P. probably also has access to them, and he's probably about 7000% more reliable than me. I still have just a few jacs, macs, regular hamata, and villosa that are not spoken for.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (WalterG @ Aug. 03 2006,11:23)]BTW, the hairy hamata are officially all gone now.
smile_h_32.gif

I saw pics of that plant some time ago. Wish I was on earlier today.

Back