What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gundam seed

• Thread starter Andenes
  • Start date
By any chance, have any of you guys seen Gundam Seed on Toonami? Cuz I've been searching for the song that Toonami plays for Gundam Seed everytime a comercial comes up. Its a tranquil song. Don't know if its japanese or english.
smile_o_32.gif

Thanx

Sorry man, I don't watch Japanese animae - I try every so often but I don't like the way they draw people. The Mecha (giant robots) are awesome however! I love putting together those Gundam action figure/models. There's no better way to learn how action figure articulation (movement) works than building some of those Master Gundam kits they sell at Target and Toys R Us.

Sorry I couldn't help with the song but my guess is it's a Japan song by Japanese pop group. Do a google on "Gundam seed music" and wade through the sites, Anime has such a cult following, I'm sure someones got a page up discussing the music, who the band is and either legal or illegal copies of the music.

Good luck!
smile.gif

I agree with swords - you should be able to find information about the song using a search engine. As a fan of anime and video games, I'm also certain you could buy the soundtrack or single if you wish. However, sometimes they need to be imported, so they can be a bit costly.

i LOVE anime! especially serial experiments lain (i think that's it) and boogiepop phantom.

i dont really like any of the gundam series except gundam wing, my favorite anime is Tenchi Muyo, sadly, cartoon network stopped playing it a few years ago...

Woot gundam seed. Are you talking about those promos for the shows they play? I got the promo video, if you want it. I also got 08th ms team promo, the song to that is good. I don't have the actual song though.

If you have a good Comics store in your area check out a huge magazine called Hobby Japan (each issue is like 400 pages). Unfortunately it's all in Japanese but I remembered that there is everything including ads for Music CD's and movie DVDs. Mostly Hobby Japan is about the action figures and models of anime, toho monsters (godzilla creatures), space ships, etc.
There is now an english language magazine called Anime America which is quite nice looking - with artistic and eye catching layouts as well as chock full of TV show info, news, histories, CD & DVD reviews. I recently read a review copy of AnAm which delt with the history of the Transformers TV Show series through to the  Beast Wars, etc... (this was the only Anime I really watched back in the early 1980s- that original series).

Back