What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guide to flaming

• Thread starter JBL
  • Start date

JBL

I found this very well written and funny site about flaming.  Keep in mind that I AM NOT offering this as a primer for use on these forums.  I also would not recommend writing 'so and so does that'.  Providing this is only meant to be for entertainment purposes.  If you see yourself in any of these (I have) or see the actions of others, let it serve as a reminder...

Andrew Heenan put this together, and gives permission to post with  credit to his name and posting the URL--Enjoy!!

http://www.advicemeant.com/flame/

lol Wow...that's all too accurate. For the most part, I don't think our members do this but you sure see it on the List. At least one can learn the art of flaming if you want to.
smile_l_32.gif

No, I don't think we intentionally do it. Sometimes, when passions run high, behaviors seem similar, but I didn't provide this as an accusation--only information. I haven't seen any flame baiters, trolls or detonators here.
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Back