What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess what today is....

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
Today is Friday the 13th. Do you guys see it as a good luck day, or bad luck day? My mom always said it was good luck, so I'm going with that :-D

Same old, same old... ???
If your seeds are in the mailbox when I get home, then it will become a good luck day.:-O

I now two people born on Friday the 13th, and one of them is my best friend. So, no, it's not a bad day and nothing's ever happened that's bad on it.

It's nothing special.

Well I did get 5 bucks in the mail today, so that's good.

But it was shipping money for a package that got lost, so that's bad.

bad luck. im so sick today. i felt fine yesterday when we went to Key West and when i wake up this morning i feel like a piece of crap. tomorrows my birthday.. hopefully im better by then :( and today we are going to a restaurant called Cheeburger Cheeburger where they sell monster 1lb burgers...my favorite place to go and i can barely eat a piece of toast. bleh.
Alex

bad.

my car parts haven't come in yet. neither have my diamond earrings.

probably has nothing to do with friday the 13th. i feel like a little kid waiting for present.

well, all of us are alive. (right?) so i'm just gonna assume nothing creepy happened.

I spent hours in line so that a guy that reminds me of the lady behind the desk in Monsters Inc could take my birth certificate (original) and my green card (original) for about 10 weeks. If I'm lucky I'll get it back along with a US passport. If I'm unlucky and something bad happens, I'll redefine "unlucky" for the people responsible. lol

The day was good until I went for an easy cache and couldn't find it. :( Oddly enough, the cache was called "They're After Me Lucky Charms". So I guess you don't go looking for luck on Friday the 13th. :-/

Last edited:
A few of us in the lab got the first round of Hepatitis B vaccines (since we'll be doing research with blood). I was fine...but one of the postdocs had a pretty bad allergic reaction. She's okay now. I didn't make the Friday the 13th connection before..hm..

Back