What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess my baby pic

i havent been a member for more than a year

Ummmm...what area of the U.S. do you live in? North, West, East or South? Of course that's assuming you are in the U.S....

o.k now maybe that is alphawolf.....maybe not lol

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Ummmm...what area of the U.S. do you live in? North, West, East or South? Of course that's assuming you are in the U.S....

north

lol everyone keeps guessing me.
I'm gonna guess altrade.

well I wouldnt know if it was altrade because altrade never posted his recent pic
confused.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mybabypic @ April 07 2005,4:55)]yup its me
Of course it is you...you are "mybabypic"! lol k/d

lol yeah thats baby altrade...how'd you know it was me?

we should make a rule that when you post your baby pick and its guessed right, you have to post your recent pic aswell

well... i remember you saying you were african american in that thread and you're the only one i remember saying that :p

OK its my turn
smile.gif

sisterandsister.jpg

Im on the right with the hand on my hip looking all sassy
smile_n_32.gif

Alpha Wolf is out of the question...LOL

OMG I dunno who you are,but you're soooo cute! I'm gonna guess unknownclown *Niki*

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]well... i remember you saying you were african american in that thread and you're the only one i remember saying that :p

i never said i was african american.. i was actually born in the carribean..Dominican Republic..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mybabypic @ April 09 2005,12:20)]whys that?
I am confused if they are males...

Well heck that lasted about... 5 minutes
smile_n_32.gif
yep its me and my sister ALpha wolf

[b said:
Quote[/b] (unknownclown @ April 09 2005,12:32)]Well heck that lasted about... 5 minutes
smile_n_32.gif
yep its me and my sister ALpha wolf
GET OUT!! Alpha Wolf?!?!

Back