What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess my baby pic

Ok, I am a member here and I had the idea of posting baby pics and see if the other members can guess who they are. I'll start off with my on.

See if you can guess who I am.

baby.jpg

Adnedarn?

I know who it is. But I found out using special tools... I will let it go for now. But I feel it isn't right to be making additional usernames for game purposes. So, lets not do this okay? BTW, I had a guess before I used my "tools" ...I was just able to confirm it...
Andrew

I just want to say that this had the approval of two mods before the member name was created. I should have told the rules that were given to use use this name.
1. This name is only for posting the pic, and giving clues.
2. When the pic is guessed, this name will be given to the next person that wants to post thier pic. So members creating new names will not be allowed.
3. This member name will be in control of the mods at all times.

Intstuctions will be given on how to put your name on the list to post your baby pic as soon the current one is figured out.

So have fun.

Danny Bonaduce!! Looks like a Partridge Family kid.
smile_m_32.gif

Whoever you are...you're a might cute baby.
biggrin.gif

Well it looks like it's time for a hint. I would give a good hint but nobody would believe me anyway.

Ummm, I "cheated" as much as possible being only a "member" and the user in question is listed as "female" which narrows things down a little...
I would guess PAK (but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong on that, just what I would guess if I had to), I'm imagining whoever it is would be a fairly longstanding member, at least

Um... I know I know
smile.gif
youre ME! And now that youre me I can take that vacation Ive been dreaming about for so many years Pm me and Ill give you the address to my/your new work site
smile_m_32.gif

Sorry UKC but your much cuter than that baby pic, so it can't be you.

I am guessing you were born between 1968 and 1972, based on the shirt you're wearing.

lol Hey now! Do I look like a GUY??!!! That's a MALE baby!

Thanks Mabudon!! LOL
smile_n_32.gif
To be clear, no that's not me!

Can we play 20-questions??
smile.gif

Do you live in the South or North?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I am guessing you were born between 1968 and 1972, based on the shirt you're wearing.

Wrong. Close, but you missed it by one day.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Do you live in the South or North?

I'm southern by birth.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mabudon @ Mar. 28 2005,2:03)]Ummm, I "cheated" as much as possible being only a "member" and the user in question is listed as "female" which narrows things down a little...
I would guess PAK (but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong on that, just what I would guess if I had to), I'm imagining whoever it is would be a fairly longstanding member, at least
I did the same thing. I knew it would be too easy of an approach. I will choose someone in their early 30's. Who do I know in their early 30's, aside from Elgecko? Hmmm... Nearly all of the female members are either teens, 20's or nearly 50. Do I know you? I mean, am I aware of your presence? Have I ever replied to a topic you posted?

Back