What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess it is mostly official now.

• Thread starter Pyro
  • Start date
@ Ant, it is only mostly official because there is still all the bureaucratic paperwork to finish off. I swear there are like 3 kg of the stuff...

Wait wait, you only got 3 Kg of it? ... There must have been an error in the Red Tape department. Don't worry, we'll get the rest of it to you, shortly. ;)

Seriously though, congratulations. That's a very impressive achievement. I'm glad to see that all of your hard work has come to fruition.

Excellent, must be great to finally have it all done! I know what you mean about trying to get the committee together - it's like herding cats!

Mokele

AWESOME! That ROCKS! Congratulations!

@ Joe, PDF of my thesis? Dunno if they will be making that ...

Or, if you are really really bored and have time to kill I can forward you the word file of my thesis once it has been through the school system.
Hey Dr. Wyman, congratulations on your fud!

BTW, It is really easy to make a PDF directly from a Word file. Simply Save as PDF. Don't rely on "them" to do it. Just advice from a fellow CSU grad.

Dr. Wyman - we're still waiting for the 1st post following your defense (is that the correct term?). Did you survive?

We know you kicked some serious butt in that room but I'm wondering if you walked out of there & just collapsed??:gulp: :drunk:

Congrats Travis!!!! Way to go man!

Dr. Wyman - we're still waiting for the 1st post following your defense (is that the correct term?). Did you survive?

Well then I guess I'd best make my first post then :)

I am alive and well. Took Tuesday off and spent yesterday at new employee orientation so today is my first free day at a computer since Friday.

It went well. My committee had a few things they wanted me to change about my written thesis but other than that it is now just about waiting for the paperwork to finish being processed.

I know what you mean about trying to get the committee together - it's like herding cats!

I have never heard a more accurate assessment Mokele LOL.

Thanks again all for the support and kind words.

Back