What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello,

I've been growing carnivorous plants for a few years now, and decided to join this forum in hope of gaining more knowledge and perhaps trading a few of my extra plants. I have many D. Capensis, a few of what I think are some form of D. Binata (The entire plant sometimes turns red, and has two to four tentacle growing points.), Dionaea Muscipula, D. nitidula x pulchella, Nepenthes Sanguinea, a few Sarracenia, and a few P. Esseriana. I hope that is enough of an intro.

Kruegersc4

Welcome to TF!

Welcome to the forum. You'll have more than you can handle before too long.

welcome Krueger!

Welcome!

a few of what I think are some form of D. Binata (The entire plant sometimes turns red, and has two to four tentacle growing points.)

Sounds like either Drosera binata ssp. multifida or Drosera binata ssp. multifida 'Extrema.' I love D. binata. They look so great when they are massively mature!

xvart.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I've already learned a lot from this forum.

Welcome!

Sounds like either Drosera binata ssp. multifida or Drosera binata ssp. multifida 'Extrema.' I love D. binata. They look so great when they are massively mature!

xvart.

That's what I was thinking, though they don't have as many growing points as those varieties usually do. I'll have to wait and see if they get any more, though they are already pretty massive.

Back