What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from switzerland!

Hi everyone,
I am currently vacationing in switzerland, and i was wondering if there was anyone here that i can say hi to.

I can`t believe it, there are orchids here too! In the middle of the alps.

I`m having trouble with this keyboard, so i`ll make this short.

Dave

Hi,
I am going to Switerland in April to visit my aunt, uncle and cousins(for like the 35th time, Ive been in Swizerland loads), but you will probably be gone by then.
Yes, there are orchids there, but they are hybrids that you can get just as easily here in the U.K.

Which city are you visiting?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I can`t believe it, there are orchids here too! In the middle of the alps.

Why can't you believe it?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I`m having trouble with this keyboard, so i`ll make this short.

Yep, I hear ya. Non-English keyboards are wacky!

Enjoy your visit TunaSurprise!

I finally figured out how to get an english setting on this friggin' keyboard. The symbols are messed up, but i can type at regular speed now.

I was just a bit surprised that there were orchids in the middle of the alps at like 10,000 feet. I am in the town of Zermatt, so i can see the Matterhorn from my hotel window.
smile_n_32.gif

Yeah, starman, i will definitely be gone by then, i'm only staying for a week.

See ya
Dave

P.S. I hope my mom can keep my plants alive until i get back!

I know, post this on CPUK, I think there are some people who live in Switzerland there

Back