What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Knoxville (and Murfreesboro), TN

Hello!

I am bloks1995. I am currently enrolled at the University of Tennessee Knoxville, studying computer engineering. I have been growing carnivorous plants for many years now, and I was a member of this forum several years ago; for various reasons (most of which is that I couldn't remember any of the login info), I have decided to make a new account. While I had to leave a large amount of my collection at home, I have three Nepenthes in my room, and I have been put in charge of the university's CP collection, which includes many impressive specimens...I may eventually post pictures, when my class work isn't so overwhelming! I love Sarracenia and Nepenthes, but there are many types of CP's I haven't had a chance to grow yet that I look forward to growing someday!

Welcome back! If you are ever interested in merging your old posts with your new name, or restoring the old name rather than using this new one... Just let me know!
Andrew

I was young and very dorky when I was involved...there are parts of that account that I would prefer to forget, and yet at the same time part of me wants to have some of it back. I may send you a PM later after I look through some of it. Its good to be back! Thanks!

I would be interested in seeing any photos of the university collection. I curate a large collection at UGA.

Back