What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greenhouse

does anyone build there own greenhouse? if so can u tell me how to do so, or have plans for one? thanks

Brad

Brad, designs actually can vary quite a bit. im looking at building one next year(maybe) where your at has alot to do with how your going to set it up. me, i have to worry about heating it for 7-8 months, cooling it for 2 and for 2-3 months i will probably have to do nothing. these are probably the first things you need to think off, how much your going to have to heat or cool it and can you afford these costs.

Then comes humidifiers and tables/stands. Overhead watering, RO is a must for most CPs (
smile_k_ani_32.gif
 OH crap a huge RO unit)

Joe

it will defentatly have to be heated in the winter, and defentatly have to have a fogger of some sort. probilby a/c in the summer. so would a "sunhouse" be better than a "green house" what do u guys recomend? thanks

Brad

Back