What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greenhouse update

hey everyone Just an update on my greenhouse, I put window sealent in between all the cracks and stuff however I didn't like the look so I removed it, the landscaper is supposed to come some time this week and dump another quarter ton of "roadbase" for my flooring, after that Im going to fill in all the cracks with window sealent, put a nice space ehater in
and build shelves and then watch the tempurature closely for 5 days, when Im sure it is safe, I will move all the plants into it.

SPRING- when it finnaly gets warm enough here that it doesnt drop into the 20s at night (may) Im going to xeriscape along the edges of the greenhouse, my mom hired a landscaper to do a full garden design and bought a 100 gallon pond that i plan to plant some of my white leuco's in

Isn't Colorado winter temperatures too cold for Southeastern Sarracenia? Or do you plant to move them in the ghouse in fall?

Back