What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To this date, I have never even received a reply.

"This is a copy of the following message I sent to Equilibrio
Carnivorous Plants via Equilibrio Carnivorous Plants

This is an enquiry e-mail via
http://www.equilibriocarnivorousplants.com from:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi,

I placed and recieved an order of plants. Sales No. XXXX
One of the red venus fly traps had no roots and died. I understand that nothing in this world is perfect.

The Filiformis var. Filimormis is listed in your online catalog as
red, but what I recieved is green. It started green and even though it has
been in full sun for two months, it's green.

The last thing I need is another green one. While things are dormant they can get mixed up so I want to make sure if I order another one, this won't
happen again.

Other than that, all the other plants are doing amazingly well.

Thanks."

Pong...did you mean to post this here? Its not exactly topic related. If you'd like it moved somewhere else, let me know.
smile.gif

PAK: thats related to treaqum's dislike of ECP. ive never ordered from them but i have been wanting too....ive also had a bad experience but with California Carnivores instead. i ordered a P. 'Pirouette' from them and it came....root less, shredded, tiny as heck, and worst of all....with out a refund. i took pictures to give to Peter when i recieved it but he wouldnt accept my return request(well sorta...he never responded to my e-mails). the thing is...things happen and not all growers are like that. one nursery could be ones favorite while it could be anothers most hated....
Alex

grrr..i ordered from ECP July 1st and just got my plants last week.  They didn't respond to any of my emails and I finally decided to give them a call.  What they told me was "there was a problem with your order."  A huge box came last week and when I opened it up, it was a S. Dana's Delight with 1 lone shriveled pitcher complete with brown patches in the collar as if bugs had a feast on it.  And a dried up D. adelae.  Sigh....the website looked so enticing too.  Buyer Beware.

So far, Sarracenia Northwest has proven 100% satisfactory, awesome plants, awesome packaging.
smile.gif

Back