What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graduation tomorrow!

• Thread starter Est
  • Start date

Est

War. War never changes.
Staff member
Wooh, gonna be done with highschool after tomorrow's graduation ceremony. It's going to be LOOONG day!

I need to arrive at the college grounds at which the ceremony will take place at 7:45. We do practice untill 11:00.

I got BACK to the grounds around 12:00 for my little brother's Jr. High graduation. It ends at 13:30-14:00.

I need to show up on the grounds at 15:00 to be seated and to get ready (as mandated by the school.) The ceremony begins at 16:00 and will probably go to about 18:00.

It's going to be HOT HOT HOT. I'm thinkin' of going commando under my robes.
smile_n_32.gif
Actually, they said that they would be checking to make sure people are wearing appropriate under clothes..
They underestimate my ability to TAKE OFF MY CLOTHES. >_>

So, anybody got any good suggestions for helping relieve sunburn? After tomorrow I'll probably have one of my worst burns for the year (despite repeated applications of sunscreen.)

As a sidenote, we WERE going to graduate today, but some dummy decided that it would be too interesting for us to graduation on 6/6/6.

Congratulations to all of our graduates, whether you graduated a few weeks ago or will be doing so some time in the near future. Yeehaw!

Way to go ! You're on your way.

yeah class of '06!  ::high five::

Wooooooooooohoooo!  12 looooooong years are wrapping up!  Now you get to move into a totally different phase of life.  One step closer to being cut loose! hehe Congratulations! And have a great summer too.
smile.gif

I am attending my best friend's son's graduation next week.  He sure grew up fast.  
confused.gif

Congratulations!

On to the next step! Into the great unkown!

And now for college!
smile.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Woooh!

What a long day! If any pictures come out that don't have me looking like a complete idiot, I'll give 'em a post here (or maybe in the member's photo topic.)

Summer... How daunting!! I need to do everything in my power to make sure I don't waste it. I've got plans to go out with friends for a few days coming up, and probably a few post-graduation parties of friends, so I'm set for the moment. Hopefully I'll keep productive and finish all of the projects I've set aside for myself!

Thanks for all the congrats, everyone. Oh and :highfive: Presto!

Painful irony: yesterday was BLAZING HOT, now today it's overcast. Somebody has a sense of humor!
laugh.gif

Pak, have fun at the graduation you're going to attend.

Congrats Est! You are now an official adult, by the way.

Capslock

Yeh i just graduated highschool a few weeks ago too. congrats.

Congrats to you too, Finch.

It feels weird to have graduated, and the fact that I'm still 17 (and will be for a good while now) doesn't make things any less odd.

College is going to be interesting, especially since the campus I'll be attending so so incredibly diverse. Yeah, everyone says their campus is diverse, but in my short time taking classes there this year, I've already seen people coming from aaaaall walks of life.

congrats!!! and good luck on your next life adventure.

Back