What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graduated!

I just graduated from High School! I cant wait to move on with another chapter of my life!

CONGRATS! What university/college are you going to?

Congrats! I'll be a senior next year. I can't wait to graduate.

Congratulations!

Congrats. I'm going to my brother-in-laws high school graduation tomorrow. Indeed you are correct about your excitement about moving on to the next stage in your life. It only gets bigger and better from here.

xvart.

i just need 3 more exam's and i'll be done with this school as well, hope i make it
Gratz to you ;)

Im going to Shawnee State University for photography.

Congratulations! I never heard of Shawnee State before, but it's a cool name and I looked it up and it's a nice area. How far will you be from home?

Congratulations dude. Are you as nervous about college as I am?

My inferiority complex has me shaking in my boots.

Congratulations Nep AK! College is a nice cushion before "real life" starts. Enjoy it.

JLAP...you will do just fine. :)

My brother-in-laws graduation was in Allen Fieldhouse (where the KU Jayhawks play) and it has no air conditioning... It was hellaciously hot! I couldn't hear a dang thing and actually did about half of the universal crossword Sunday puzzle. After an hour and a half, I managed to peel myself off the bleacher with the worst bleacher butt and a pool of everyone's sweat... Ugh...

xvart.

Congrats on graduating. I barley remember my graduation. I remember standing outside in line and bits and pieces after that.

Back