What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got cleary today.....

Ok, I FINALLY got my Cleary3336 fungicide today and I have no idea what to do with it. They sent it with a paper with fine print JUST SO I CAN'T READ IT! It's not in a package, it's stapled to the paper cuz it's in a little baggy. Has anyone used this stuff before cuz my plants nees it reaaalllyyy bad and I need to know how to use it CORRECTLY so I don't kill my plants. Thanks in advance just in case I forget....but I won't.

Kyle

Just mix it with a gallon of water. Then you can use it on your plants.

All of it?! It came in a little baggy. That seems like it would be WAY too much.

Whered ya get it bud? i need to find me some of it heh

-Jc

If you got it from Exotic Gardens (which is where it sounded like it came from by your descrption) then it came in a packet approximately 1" × 2" in size (mine did last year). That's enough for 1 gallon.

I got it at the one and only......*drumroll* www.petflytrap.com! A great place to buy all your CP needs. *weird smile* no seriously I got it from PFT it just took a really long time to get here. Probably cuz my mom used a check to pay for it. It's all good though. ^_^

Oh yeah! My baggy is 4 inches high and 3 inches wide. It's not full it'd probably be a little over half full if I tapped the powder into the bottom. So should I still use the whole bag?

Yep!
From PFTs desription:
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Cleary 3336WP: Used for topical fungus/mold treatments of all carnivorous plants. Can be used as a spray for topical control or as a drench to prevent fungus and mold in or on the soil. Each packet makes one gallon of fungicide mix.

Back