What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye

hey everyone, I've decided that I need to move on from TF, I will still be growling cps I just want to do them more exclusively and with all my good cp friends, I will still check in from time to time, but for the most part I wont be around, I will still be open to talk to all of you as well, you can AIM me at Vnsflytrap8, or e-mail me at Italylvr@hotmail.com I will miss you all and hope to stay in touch with my good cp friends
Kirk

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I will miss you all and hope to stay in touch with my good cp friends
Kirk

Then Why leave?

thats what i'm thinking. hope you don't go!

Maybe he wants to spend more time growing and less time typing.

I think Kirk will still be around just not as often. I understand, I take the winters off most of the time. The TF gets in your blood and about impossible to leave after awhile, unless if you lost all interest in cps.

We come and go and give what we can when we can. No need to lock doors though. Currently I am not active in the cultivation of CP, but I always will stop by now and then to throw in a post or two and chat with old friends, I hope that it will be the same for you.

Back