What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye

Est

War. War never changes.
Staff member
I'm off for 4 or 5 days because my house is getting tented due to termites.  You don't really realize how complicated it all is until it comes time to burn the bridge.  Well, hours of work have gone in to preparation, the worst of which being delivering all of my CP's , as well as my other plants to a buddies house.  I know that no one woul catch my being gone for a few days, but I thought I'd let everyone know that when I don't answer my PM's for a while, that's why... Oh, yeah, and as a threat/reminder to my buddy taking care of the plants (take care of them, or I'll 'take care' of your knee caps)  
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
.  Well, hopefulling everything goes well on all fronts, and if so, then come Tuesday I'll be sowing some Drosera seed (yay).  Well, thanks to everyone who reads this and cares, talk to you all again soon.

--Jonathan Treffkorn

Think of it is as a mini-vacation from taking care of your plants. When you get them back, they will have lots of new stuff to look at.

See you soon.

Speaking of wich, tomorrow we are leaving for a vacation into wisconsin for a week. The campground has the largest indoor waterperk, hahahahh. WOOO cant wait! (i betcha all the caping spots are gonna be reallly close togeather, but thats ok i can handle it if we got that water park nearby. If there was no water park or other attraction, we would never camp in places where the campers were so close to eachother. I Like ones where theres atleast 30 feet between the spaces, preferably screened by rocks or hedges or something.

In just rambling now. SEE yall in a week.... maybie ;)

Goodbye Goodbye,
Have a good time,
Wherever ever you go,
We shall miss you so!

Have a good time wherever you go!
Regards,
Dino
P.S
What does everybody think of my poem?
smile.gif

Termites SUCK. Have a good one Est, and Finch

Joe