What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good job, Phillip

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Just wanted to say the new site looks really good! I hope everyone checks out the new look and structure. Phil's been working very hard on this for quite a while. Hard work pays off.
smile.gif

Gimme your back.... * pat * pat * pat * pat * pat *

Well done, mate!
biggrin.gif

Nice! I like the new look too! Good job Phil!

SF

Much,much better,to be able to go from the Terra forums to Pet FlyTrap and to other places on the site.This is a good layout for the site.

Jerry

Yes the site does look great! I really like it!
smile.gif

-buckeye

Thanks all!
smile.gif
I was wondering if you'd notice ;)

Still not totally done. Hopefully by Monday. Nothing like working straight through a weekend
wow.gif

great job phil , i really like this new version of pft , but when will the n. x miranda be avaialble again
laugh.gif

Very nice. I like it a lot.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (phlitrapguy @ Jan. 03 2004,10:30)]Thanks all!
smile.gif
  I was wondering if you'd notice ;)
Took me a second or two to realize that something was different when I popped in
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
. Like the changes though. Each new "face lift" has been better than the last
smile.gif
!

smile.gif

BCK

Hey,
Very nice job!! I agree with Steve, every change has been better so far
wink.gif
. Thanks for the forums, and wonderful sites,
Kevin

I was looking over the new section and I think this is great! There are a more variety of plants now available. And I'm happy to see that PFT is going into dart frogs.

Phil, please keep me in mind when you get some rare frogs =D. I'll gladly join a waiting list
laugh.gif

Back