What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going to the Possum Lodge meeting

Woohoo, headed out to a production of a Red Green and Carll Hurley television special
5th row seats no less ey

Got my duct tape handy!

Soooooo 'Quondo Omni Flunkus Mortati'

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fh5XVPSx9Dk&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fh5XVPSx9Dk&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:jester:

lol, neat!

Cool have a good time!

But I thought this show was over, I had a gigantic box set of "best of" Red Green DVDs and the last DVD was a "Red Green Retrospective". I watched so many episodes in a row I tired myself out on it! LOL

We'll expect some awesome growing setup ideas as a result of this. Maybe even so new CP use ideas ?

I don't know how much temp control you'll get out of a grow chamber made out of duct tape... :D

So how was it Av8tor?

All rise for the Men's prayer:
I'm a man, but I can change, If I have to, I guess.

Scot

Swords, I had assumed that they were taping a tele special since it was at a television studio, but nope.

Had a great time, Red Green is a nut.... excellent stand up comedian and true to form.
The jokes and stories revolved around the characters of Possum Lake.
He does have a couple movies and still tours and also has a new book coming out soon.

Carl Hurley was also great.... he grew up in this area so his jokes were right on target for the audience.

At one point, Red had the audience stand up and recite the Lodge's motto and men's prayer LOL

It was a lot of fun :)

So more just like a stand up comedy show? Sounds like it would have been a great night!

Stand up is my fave form of philosophy since it encompasses them all.

Back