What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

glass pots

Hi,

Does anyone know where I might buy clear glass pots or something that could be used for planting that was clear glass and relatively inexpensive? I'm thinking of pyrex bowls. Not having a hole in the bottom doesn't matter. Also, what would people recommend for a small lighting system mounted to the top of a frosted window 33" wide, 40" tall with a 10" sill? its great fro a few plants but obviously needs light.

Bobby

over priced tacky decorative "vases" at hobby lobby might work too

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"> Does anyone know where I might buy clear glass pots or something that could be used for planting that was clear glass and relatively inexpensive?</div>

Tupperware. If kept out of reach of extreme UV exposure, they should last a good while. Some of the thicker tupperware items have survived several years outside in full sun and have yet to get brittle from UV exposure. That should appeal to he cheap end of the equation.
smile.gif

I just re-use other pots that i buy my noncarnivorus plants in

Back