What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i got my plant today, it looks really healthy thanks again!

Wow awesome plants. Received today excellent plants Santa clause cannot do what you have done clue. Excellent gesture on you're part thanx a bunch. God bless

WTG Clue Giving back. that is True spirit of this forum

Thanks!

The plant arrived yesterday and looks wonderful. Thanks again for your offer!

I got my plants yesterday and all I have to say is wow that is alot of sundews, no wonder you wanted to give them away. lol

Glad you're all happy. :awesome: Nearly everyone's got their packages. :D

Just received my plant today, OMG! it was awesome. I wish the plants I get from nurseries were as large. Thanks so much Clue. Since it's in flower maybe I can get seeds to send out? Thanks again Clue for your very generous giveaway. Jack

The seeds, like most Drosera, are powdery, so don't sneeze! Feel free to collect any you can.

You must be buying from the wrong nurseries. :lol:

I got my plants yesterday and all I have to say is wow that is alot of sundews, no wonder you wanted to give them away. lol

Not even Drosera capensis is at the same level of weediness as D. tokaiensis. ;)

Recieved my plants today! Mom in law got them out the mail yesterday. Plants look awesome! Thank you so much! They look awesome.

Back