What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giant ceph

Well. I am recieving a Giant Ceph (So dubbed by Andreas Wistuba, so I assume it's the real thing...)...

I was wondering... How large do the underground parts get? What sort of diamter does this plant aquire? Pitchers apparently get to be three inches, which I can see leading to a large plant in all... A six inch pot WILL do, correct?

Can you please tell me the web-site were you got the CEphalotus because I want to get a cephalotus so badly, but I can't fiind a place on were to buy this plant. All the other place charge like 50 to 30 dollars for a 2inch diameter plant, which is a lot for a small size plant.
sad.gif

I'll tell you where u can buy cephs for a really good price , somewhere around 25 dollars . I've seen some for 40 dollars but those are bigger . pm me if u want to know .

I know a web-site that sells them for 7.50 but they are all out snd won't get anymore.
mad.gif
confused.gif
If anyone has any for trade contact me I will give some really good stuff for it. Any kind of Ceph.
biggrin.gif

I find that Cephalotus prefer to be underpotted, at least in my cultivation. If you give them too much surface space, the rhizome "runs" the surface, producing numerous clones, but these do not get large pitchers. I have a huge specimen in a 4 inch pot, and cant imagine a small plant needing anything larger for many years.

Congrats!!!

After I get my new terrarium set up I may look into a Ceph. They sound very interesting.

Back