What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gf probs...

hmmmm...
ive never thought of this...
darn... what to do...
youall have good points....
but i think i have decided...
i gotta let it burn...
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif

ughhh, i need something to get her off my mind...
any suggestions?
im off to footbag, im restless now...
Hellz

Go for a nice long walk on the way.
IMHO, you both need to define your relationship.  Are you both free to see other people?  It's only cheating if you have both agreed that you won't date (or whatever you want to call it) any others.
And I disagree with Merlin, I think, if I understand what you are trying to say.  No one person can be everything for any other person.  To do that would be so limiting.

Now, being bi doesn't mean she cheated on him. It just means she's also attracted to females.

If she cheated on you, I'd be very, very careful going forward. There are some exciting possibilities in there, but someone who cheats on you doesn't have much respect for you or herself.

Capslock

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lavenderdawn @ June 17 2004,9:35)]And I disagree with Merlin, I think, if I understand what you are trying to say.  No one person can be everything for any other person.  To do that would be so limiting.
I guess I left out the word 'romantically' (or 'sexually', if you prefer). But with the word in, I'll stick with my opinion. I don't think a new relationship has much of a chance if one of the partners needs the regular experience of both genders. I'm not saying it's impossible, but unlikely. And it would take someone special to love a partner like that. An established relationship with one partner deciding to 'come clean', on the other hand, might just survive - human adaptablility is a wonderous thing.

On the other other hand, I was in high school a long, long time ago and no one ever admitted to homosexuality. Today's kids are more open than we were. Maybe they're also better able to cope with the realities of the human condition.

Merlin

omg, i never asked her if she did it with someone else...
all she said was that she was bi...
i have to ask her tommorow...
she isnt the lieing type, and weve gotten over something else big b4, (it involved useage of an illegal substance on my side, and she didnt approve of it so we worked it out)
i hope things do work out...
thanks for all your wisdom...
so very young still, idk what i wouldve done without you ppl
biggrin.gif

Hellz

You know, just because someone is Bi doesnt necessarily mean that they will cheat. Sometimes it just means that they are open to love whomever touches thier heart regaurdless of gender.
Talk with her and find out if she is willing commit to a relationship if that of course is what you want.

Sure some may... yearn for both, but there are also exceptions when they feel that they are contempt in the relationship. There are people who can be considered BI but have thier prefferences set at being mostly Hetro.

If you truely love her talk to her & dont make a decission without speaking to her about what exactly it is that she is feeling.

Parhaps my birds can take your mind off your girlfreind.

See, my birds are very profolic. If they have their eggs removed, they try again the next week.

And... One of my males(named Taco) is paird with a female who doesnt like him. He trys to cuddle and groom her, and she always hops away. I have never seeh him mate with her, and she has never laid eggs (yes, im certain its a her)

But she follows him everywhere, and sleeps with him in the same nest at night. The pair has raised fosterd young very well, but theres no bird romance beteen the two. The male is very upset that she wont accept him... so he tries to be sneaky. when His mate is bathing or feeding, he suddenly bursts into song and quickly tries to mount her. He never succeeds this way (she flies off) , and often gets a jab in the beak and tufts of feathers pulled in reprimand. And yet she still stays with him! Iv tried to seperate the two and give them different mates, but she cries so mounfully when hes gone, sometimes all day long. And he, when hes sperated, tries to sneak out of the other cage when i open it. if he gets out, he'll fly to her cage and stay there. He evades me if i try to put him in a seperate cage, but will quietly hop inter her cage if i open it. I am so confused. Is it love?
I dont know, but whatever it is, its not normal.

Another one of my birds is a mother lover, and i always have to remove their eggs because they would be inbreeding. But they just mate and try again. Sometimes the mother swiches with another mate between nesting attempts (wich is her other son
confused.gif
) She switches between the two piriodicly but i cant let them have young.

And then theres my homo birds. These two males will diligantly build a nest togeather, only to fight viviously with eachother when one tries to mount the other. They always get over their differences, tough, and try again.

I can't explain the gay birds or the mother lovers but the first pair is easy to explain. Their married.
smile_n_32.gif

Wow Finch, I didn't know. That's pretty funny though.

Thats marriage alright

Joe

Well - my two cents here. I lived up in Humboldt which has a lot of gay people, and know about the many issues discussed here.

1)Cheating is cheating, no matter what gender and with what other gender.
2)Hellz - your gf told you about being bi. For some people, that takes a lot of courage and trust. She may have been able to keep it hidden but she decided to tell you about it.
3)Just like anyone else, she may be attracted to others, but that does not mean she would seriously try and initiate a relationship. Most people do google at others while walking around (particularly at beaches) but that doesn't mean anything if a relationship is stable. Heh - ne of my ex's warned me that I would get dumped as soon as Catherine Zeta-Jones called him back. ;)

Back