What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Geek test

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date
The Simple Geek
You answered 70% of the questions as a geek truly would.

I think I failed geek.
smile_m_32.gif

You don't seem to sway in either direction, however you still seem to have some latent geek attributes within you. Maybe you're interested in computers but not a gamer? Maybe you've got geek hobbies but none of the awkward social tendencies. You may be slightly geekier than you thought and in denial!
The simple geek usually has various quirks that friends may make fun of, but in general can be considered a fairly normal person. Your geek attributes make you less likely to conform to society. The popular kids don't hate you but the geeks don't either, so it's a respectable demographic.

that's what i got! i guess i'm a geek oh well!
smile_m_32.gif

62%. But like a true geek, I really don't care.

I'm a Poser Geek--I think the last few questions about why I think I'm a geek made me a poser because, simply, I don't think I'm a geek. Everything else I answered truthfully.

73% Simple geek
In a nutshell, you answered enough questions with geek tendencies and enough questions without geek tendencies that it's difficult to pinpoint your exact alignment.

You don't seem to sway in either direction, however you still seem to have some latent geek attributes within you. Maybe you've got geek hobbies but none of the awkward social tendencies. You may be slightly geekier than you thought and in denial!

The simple geek usually has various quirks that friends may make fun of, but in general can be considered a fairly normal person. Your geek attributes make you less likely to conform to society. The popular kids don't hate you but the geeks don't either, so it's a respectable demographic.

Ya, poser geek. I think they base their definition entirely on computer (and video game) knowledge. There are other things I think that have equal 'geekiness' like math or science knowledge.

As a poser geek, you're trying too d***** hard. There's a strong possibility that you think you're a geek because you own your own computer, however you're truly missing the bigger picture. You aspirations of being a geek mainly come from your friends, who are probably slightly cooler.

Get rid of those thick black-rimmed glasses. Being a geek isn't about style, it's about substance!

So what's this all mean? It means you're probably a pretty cool person. You've probably got social graces and are well liked by many people. While not a complete conformist, you do prefer to follow along with popular culture. True geeks probably laugh at you behind your back.

In a nutshell, you answered most question how you thought a geek WOULD answer, but your misconceptions deceived you. Truth is, 60% of people are geekier than you.

Personally, I just took it to see what it gave me.... some of the questions I couldn't find an answer that I liked so I just randomly chose one. LOL I don't care, I don't really wanna be a geek. As for my friends being cooler than me.... HECK NO!!!!! LOL I dunno if they are or not.

The Poser Geek
You answered 50% of the questions as a geek truly would.  
As a poser geek, you're trying too darned hard. There's a strong possibility that you think you're a geek because you own your own computer, however you're truly missing the bigger picture. You aspirations of being a geek mainly come from your friends, who are probably slightly cooler.
Get rid of those thick black-rimmed glasses. Being a geek isn't about style, it's about substance!

So what's this all mean? It means you're probably a pretty cool person. You've probably got social graces and are well liked by many people. While not a complete conformist, you do prefer to follow along with popular culture. True geeks probably laugh at you behind your back.

In a nutshell, you answered most question how you thought a geek WOULD answer, but your misconceptions deceived you. Truth is, 60% of people are geekier than you.

But I don't wear glasses.

LOL, I do..... well contacts, but my glasses are black.

It seems most of us are posers. And I can't believe that jimscott is a cool person, LOL.

47% Geek...1% in terms of people my age and gender. I'm definately more of an alpha beta than a tri lam. If you don't follow the reference then tack another 5% onto your score.

The Poser Geek
You answered 46% of the questions as a geek truly would. ~Niki~
smile_n_32.gif

I am a poser geek. Proud of it too!
smile_n_32.gif

53% geeky.

You answered 44% of the questions as a geek truly would.
>poser.

"You've probably got social graces"- social graces my a$$

Argh, why am I on the top of the list. Come on geeks... get testing.
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (VFT_lover123 @ July 31 2005,8:39)]It seems most of us are posers. And I can't believe that jimscott is a cool person, LOL.
LOL! Thanks, I needed that! Remind me send you a bag of frozen lamb intestines!

Back