What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fungus

my venosa has turend brown on the top of 1 pitcher and white on another on should i cut them off or leave the there is a new pitcher growing so it shouldnt be much of a sacrivise

also there are main pitchers and tinier ones in the middle off the big ones is this normal they dont grow that tall and dont look like the main pitchers 100% they have a diferent type of lid is this normal

yes i am a newbie
smile.gif

Tree,
I am having a similar problem and I am not a newbie so never be afraid to ask or be ashamed to be a newbie. We were all one at one ponit. That is why we are all here. See if this is the same thing you are experiencing and lets see if someone on here does not know what to do about it.

ailingroseaclose.jpg

its not the same at the moment its only on 2 of the pitchers and looks the same as before but has turned a bit brownisn i am going to leav it on untill it starts to spread down the pitcher

Back