What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fungicide

L

Lidocaine

Can anyone tell me when I should first use the fungicide. I am going to be putting my plants in dormacy in about six weeks, and I am going to be leaving them in the pots and putting them in basement window for the winter. I know I should spray them with the fungicide at that time, but what about now or any other part of the year?
Also, I have the 3336wp Turf and ornamental systemic fungicide, does any know how to mix that up for proper use.
thanks.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I know I should spray them with the fungicide at that time, but what about now or any other part of the year?
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, you should spray them before dormancy as prevention. The only other time i would recommend spraying them is if you notice any fungus growing.

I've haven't heard of 3336wp Turf and ornamental systemic fungicide, so i can't help you on that. sorry

-buckeye

Back