What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fungicide to deal with rust spot

Hi,

Whats a good fungicide to eliminate rust spot and is nep safe, preferably one I could find at home depot?

I've been procrastinating on the rust spot issue but it's just getting worse.

Thanks!

Come on guys.

No one on this board has ever had to deal with rust spot?

I don't even know what rust spot is. How do you know if your plants have it?

I think u r talking about the redish spot on the leaves....rust colour. That apparently is due to light burn. It might happen if u place it in direct sun without acclaimatising it and so on. My new nep also has a few of them on a couple of leaves. Nothing to worry about.

I'm 100% sure its not burn.

Can you post a picture of the infected plant? I have used cinnamon with good results for neps. I mix it with rainwater and make a paste and spread it on the infected leaves. There is also a spray by Schultz that is a fungicide and insecticide.

I use carbendazim half strength once a week for 2 times and every 15 days 2 times. remove and burn infected leaves as many as possible.
1151225408.jpg

Use Clearys 336WP. Simple, effective and available.

My n. tentaculata has like two small circles that look like what you up there. I'll give it a spray of clearys and see what happens.

Am I the only one who finds that attractive?

Thanks for the advice, guys!
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Dec. 02 2006,2:22)]Am I the only one who finds that attractive?
Are you serious?  
scratch.gif

lac.gif

Yes, it could eventually kill it.

Then why would it be attractive?

Jeez guys, it's called a joke
laugh.gif

I'm glad Dustin knows a joke when he sees it
tounge.gif

Back