What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frog day experiance

Frog day was a blast!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
John Gibeau gave me 3 Dendrobatus auratus froglets! they're hiding in the coco hut right now...

I went to the black jungle booth. One cp! JUST ONE! A little Heliamphora heterodoxa in a 3 inch pot for 25 dollars! (now im definately ordering phils cheap helis, hehe)  
confused.gif
I talked to them for a while, mostly about dart frogs, but they were pretty rude to me, acting like I was in the way
mad.gif
when I talked about the rajah I had that died he seemed pretty mad at me!
smile_t_32.gif

smile_o_32.gif
I wasn't impressed with their prices on things, either... I asked them cp questions, too and they didn't seem very knowledgeable
smile_o_32.gif

smile_k_ani_32.gif
I gave them a few offers on frogs and they said no way...
mad.gif

I met the owners of Eds Fly Meat Inc, and they were pretty nice, gave me tips on the frogs, etc.

EDIT: oops, pressed add reply instead of preview post...

There was a slideshow on california herps, killifish in south america, dart frogs (of course) in the wild, geckos in cultivation, etc etc. The show ended up being 8 hours long!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

He Gave you 3 froglets? or did you buy them? Once again..you really have to keep me informed about these things

GAVE em to me
smile_k_ani_32.gif
well, i bought a springtail culture for 2 bucks but thats different ;)

cool! I've never really been into frogs much (maybe I should try it though) Black jungle looks like they have some pretty cool ones though, how do they ship frogs without killing them?

Back