What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fresh chicken blood?

Every saturday at the local filipino market they have fresh chicken blood. My mom buys it to make a sorta blood pudding....

anyways since its fresh I've been thinking about using some to feed to my plants. Any ever try this? oh yea they have pork blood too but its not fresh....

smile_t_32.gif

oh my..

i've fed my neps my own blood before. and NO i dont harm myself to get it, but if i get cut theres no use letting it go to waste hehehe. i've never had any bad effects, and i get a little growth spurt afterwards.

iono what chicken blood would do, though.

ah, pinoy boy eh?
a fellow flip!!!!
if blood worms make good food for cps, y not try chicken blood?
do an experiemnt or something if u do, let us know the out come becuse i have a local filipino store near me that sells chicken and pig blood (shudders)
the first time i saw it i said "why would you buy this, for a voodoo ritual or something?" and then my mom buys some to make something, i 4got what it was called. i didnt dare eat her cooking for a month after. lol.
just my thoughts
Hellz

what are you talking about dena go oung is awsome!!!! you probly have eaten it you just don't know
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
I'll try it on my truncata first. that plant can handle anything! then I'll try it on my most sensitive plant, my campanulata and report back... Well I guess I have to wait till this saturday....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flip_Side_the_Pint @ Aug. 30 2004,9:35)]Every saturday at the local filipino market they have fresh chicken  blood. My mom buys it to make a sorta blood pudding....

anyways since its fresh I've been thinking about using some to feed to my plants. Any ever try this? oh yea they have pork blood too but its not fresh....
It's also the food of choice for Klingons!
smile_m_32.gif

Have you ever noticed that cp growers often have other "geek" hobbies as well?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Griffin @ Aug. 31 2004,9:20)]Have you ever noticed that cp growers often have other "geek" hobbies as well?
yes! That's me all over!
laugh.gif

confused.gif
My o my! What happend to just bugs?
smile_n_32.gif

Hehe, I like rap
biggrin.gif

Back