What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fresh Chantrelles

Fresh summer mushrooms for trade. Springtime morels are the steak of mushrooms, chantrelles are considered the prime rib. The next best wild growing mushroom you can get..
Open to anything, just trying to share the wealth.

Recipes:
http://www.marxfoods.com/-/Chanterelle-Mushroom-Recipes

Last edited:
Not sure why that pic link keeps changing.. but just search chantrelle mushrooms and you'll get the idea.

I don't want these to go bad!! And they don't rehydrate as "tasty" as morels do, so no point in jarring them. SO, first come first serve until they are gone. I'll be sure to send enough for a couple meals. If you enjoy cooking, eating, or delicacy mushrooms.. don't pass up free, fresh, chantrelle mushrooms.

They're free? You said they were for trade earlier :p

They're free? You said they were for trade earlier :p

They were.. but no one jumped on them. So now I'm giving them away before they go bad.

Washed and prepped for tonight's spaghetti sauce. They were SO good! Only one request thus far, other than that I will be forced to eat them myself!! FREE FREE FREE

100_5082.jpg

ALL GONE!! 3 people other than myself will be enjoying them.

D'aw, that's what I get for snoozing. LOL!

Who were the 3 guys that I needed to send fresh shrooms to? I accidentally deleted my inbox!!

Back