What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freeze warning tonight!

We are expecting our first hard freeze warning here tonight in Atlanta. The low is expected to be 27F (don't laugh, I know that is nothing to yous guys up North.) So, I picked the last remaining pitcher to prolong my enjoyment another few days. God, I love these plants. It is sooo easy to be obsessed!~

bouquetofsarrs.jpg

It's very nice! Do you deliver? I'd love to have a bouquet sent to my wives work...
tounge.gif

Andrew

Very good Andrew. Wives is the plural of wife. So, tell us, how many do you have?

Man oh man... What have I done to everyone to get picked on like this? Wives... heard.... ...moving to square pots. (that's all I can think of but I know there are more.)
See, I do generally run a spell check. But these things slip by. Maybe I should just stop posting... Maybe I should start one of those "I'm leaving the forum" topics.
tounge.gif
cool.gif
hahaha.

To correct myself. Yes, I have one wife. So, I'd like to have one sent to my "wife's" work. ...better?
Andrew
smile.gif

Went down to 20 degrees here last night after having temps in the mid 70s.....definately a shock to the system! Btw nice boquet!
biggrin.gif

Its getting a bit cold. Currently 24°F. On Sunday, the weather was in the low 70's, then it snowed on Monday. Talk about a shock to the system.

Brooks

That is just beautiful! I don't blame you for cutting them to enjoy. Ever thought of drying them? A little silica gel will do the trick and its supposed to help them keep their color too. You'd be able to keep that "tube bouquet" a little longer.

Thanks for sharing the pic. Gorgeous.
smile.gif

Suzanne

Nice display, but I think you might have a slower start next spring.

Back