What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free to good homes....

I folks. I've been thinking for a while now that I'd like to downsize my utric collection a bit. I've been growing them for about 7 years now, and I'm starting to get into a bit of a rut. The result is, that they have come close to drying out and dying a few times. I would like to find new homes for most of them.

If you are interested, send me a list of the utrics that you have, and I will send you a few species that you don't. My plan is to get enough plants with enough people that everyone can trade amongst themselves for the stuff that they don't have.

I would ask in return CDN$10 to cover the shipping and packing, but do not pay until you have received the plants. I would also ask that you distribute them as much as possible.

Please email me with requests.

Mods: please don't move this to the "trades" section, I want to focus on the people who read this particular forum. Thanks.

The offer is *not* restricted to canadian residents.

If you have any concerns regarding permits etc. please address them to me personally.

Oh. by the way, what is the conversion from canadian to american dollars?

thanks,
Craig

It's like $7.50 US. To $10 CDN.

Okay, I have lots of responses. I will have to stop taking requests. Those who have responded will be hearing from me soon.

Back