What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free nepenthes ventrata

Hey everybody, I bought this old lady's orchid/plant collection last week and she had a medium sized n.ventrata. Seeing how I've have a giant one that's taking over my greenhouse rafters I really have no room for this species. I'm not a species snob I just have zero room for plants I have. I just figured I'd share the wealth so to speak. So if you don't have one somehow please let me know and I'm sure we can make it happen. Thanks a lot.
-Alex

Hey Alex. I'm just starting out my CP collection and the only nepenthes I have is a Lady Luck. If you still have it and don't want it, I'd be glad to pay the shipping costs. Just let me know.

Hey. I actually don't but I do have a few rooted cuttings that you are more than welcome to one. They have lots of pitchers on them and have been rooted for a while. Let me know if you're interested.

I would be interested. Just let me know what I'd need to do. Thanks.

Back