What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

free n.ventricosa

hello everyone!

i have 1 too many n. ventricosa's and want to give one away. i know it's a "common" nep but, simpy put, my grow chamber is getting very crowded and i don't want to simply throw it away, ya know?
this plant is being grown in a 55 gal terrarium under lights, in a 6" pot and making 2"-3" tall pitchers, 1" in diameter. the plant is FREE, but i will not ship it.
anyone want a free plant, and want to drive a little bit for it? i'm around akron, ohio, and will drive 30-45 minutes to meet you. also, i am leaving monday for 2 weeks, so i won't be able to reply to any messages (probably) till i'm home again. you want it and have time today? great! reply or send me a pm.

peace all!
technoracer

Just wanted to let you know your cuttings you gave me are doing great. All of them have taken and are putting out pitchers except for the Bical. I lost that one due to a little jumping bug infestation of some sort. It just put out a small new green leaf and the darn things broke out in my grow chamber. Had to treat my plants 2 times with Ortho Systemic Insect Killer.

Back