What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free n. lowii

Hello

A while back another member posted a link where you can get free electronics (and if I remember correctly he even posted photos of the flat screen TV he got) just for referring people to sign up for an offer. I joined to get a free ipod photo if any one signs up under my link http://www.freephotoiPods.com/?r=14010633 and completes one of the offers I will send you a free N. lowii I will even pay for shipping. I need 10 other people to sign up under me.

I recommend setting up an account with yahoo just in case they send out juke mail.

Please send me a short email (at jeremiahsplants@adelphia.net) with what email you used to sign up and you address once you completed one of the offers.

thanks for you help.
-Jeremiah-

I'm in!

EDIT: Yeech, i'm not in. I don't like giving out all that personal info to mysterious sites on the internet. I personally don't think it's worth the iPod.

Thanks!
One other thing if N. lowii is not your thing let me know and we can work something out.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

Say hello to online ID theft!

hmmmmmmmmm, I would usually do it, and I would love an N. lowii, but are you sure they wont rip you off Jeremiah?
And I agree, its not that safe to be giving out personal info to a mysterious site.

Sneaky.
smile.gif

I tried the free TV thing but never got enough people.

Well anyone with 5 bucks could find out any persnal information they what over the internet.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

I tried, it might say i signed up, I cant do it, cause I dont have a credit card, if I need ink for my printer I will

They are asking for your credit card number???

If so.. say bye bye to this thread.

For some of them you do.. you don't HAVE to though.

Hello

Some do take credit cards, I signed up for a Blockbuster pass where I could rent all the movies I want for one month up to 3 at a time for $9.99, even though I could have canceled and paid nothing decide to give it a try since we rent more the 10 dollars a month anyway.

The place that gives away the ipods never asks for your credit card number they just refer you to other companies most of which are very well known such as AOL, Blockbuster, USA Today etc.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

Back