What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free ipod!

Hi all,

FREE IPOD!!!!

Note: You need to be a US Resident, be above 18 yrs old and most probably have a credit number (depending on option chosen) to get your free ipod.

f7_1_b.JPG

I don't know if I'm the last person to hear about this but check this link out!!! It's for a free iPod. Ok I have to confess I was a bit skeptical about it at first but after browsing the net and reading articles from such established sites like Wired and Egadget, I don't think it's a scam -- what do you think?

Basically, the plan is that you sign up here, then refer 5 more friends to do the same. Each must have a valid US address and possibly a credit card. The 6 of you must then complete an offer, which can range from being absolutely free (sign up for free trial of AOL) or involve the payment of a token sum ($5.95 for some fat burning pills, for example). Once the 6 of you have completed the offers, cancelled them if you don't like it (and hence don't incur any additional costs), the first person (the "referral") gets a free ipod. A free 4G 20GB iPod or mini ipod, at that. Wow.

So what I am asking for is your help. I'll be honest about this. I am posting this both to share this information and to solicit help. If this contravenes the policy of the "General Discussion" of this forum in anyway, pls remove it and I apologise sincerely. I need 5 people to participate in this so that I can get my free ipod. If you already have an ipod, and still wish to help, I can reimburse whatever token sum necessary to participate in an offer. I sincerely think this isn't a scam.

My link is here.

Some articles are here:
You want Proof?  Check these articles from Wired.com and Engadget.com!  Very reliable news sites.
http://www.engadget.com/entry/1771223899144212/
http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,64614,00.html?tw=wn_story_top5

Here are further examples of people actually receiving their iPods using this exact method:
http://freeipodguide.com/?ops=pics
http://freeipodguide.com/?ops=pics2
http://freeipodguide.com/?ops=reasons
http://people.bu.edu/jbrock/ipod_analysis.htm

Once again, pls let me know what you think and if you'd like to help, pls go to this link: Free IPOD!!!

If you need to email me, pls email ebeyonder2004@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks for reading this!  
smile.gif

There is also a company thats giving away a FREE COMPUTER, and this is absolutely true since a forum member (from Terraforums) completed the offer sucessfully. He went on, completed the offers, then cancelled them an aquired no fees. They even pay for the shipping, so theres absolutely no money spent on your part. All you gotta do is complete the offer. Here are the computer's specifications:
Dell Dimension 3000
* Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor (2.80 GHz, 533 FSB)
* Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition
* 40GB2 Ultra ATA/100 7200RPM Hard Drive
* 256MB DDR SDRAM at 400MHz
* 17 in E773c Monitor
* 48x CD-ROM Drive

Heres the link:
Free Desktop PC

There is also one giving away a free $449 Kodak 4.0 Megapixel digital camera. It has 4x optical zoom and includes the printing dock. Again you just complete some offers, and then cancel them. They even pay for the shipping.

Heres the link:
Free Digital Camera

Here are some sample images taken with THAT camera:
Sample Photos

WOW!!! Ok, if anyone is willing to help me with the IPOD offer, I would be very grateful
biggrin.gif

"A user must have a valid email address and a valid shipping address in the United States or a U.S. Territory"

Noooooooooooo...

yeah i'd like a digital camera, could anyone do that for me? if you can, i can give money or plants..im too young for a credit card..:-(

maybe anyone willing to help can just get it and ship it to your address, then you cancel and send the litle offer they send, and there you go..

which offer is easiest, i dont feel like its really free being asked my billing info, how do you cancel it

you contact the company you completed the offer with (like if you took aol free for 45 days, you would call aol to cancel it)

What I'm going to do is to create a second account with my bank, ask for a second debit card linked to that account, put a little money in that second acount and use that to do this offer. I think it's painless. Just sign up and cancel.

Kirkscoastal -- if you help me with the ipod, I will sign up under ur name for the digicam offer and do an offer --> this way we help each other get our desired items faster =)

We'll help each other out. Still need help for mine.
Dell Dimension 3000
* Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor (2.80 GHz, 533 FSB)
* Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition
* 40GB2 Ultra ATA/100 7200RPM Hard Drive
* 256MB DDR SDRAM at 400MHz
* 17 in E773c Monitor
* 48x CD-ROM Drive

Heres the link:
Free Desktop PC

There is also one giving away a free $449 Kodak 4.0 Megapixel digital camera. It has 4x optical zoom and includes the printing dock. Again you just complete some offers, and then cancel them. They even pay for the shipping.

Heres the link:
Free Digital Camera

Here are some sample images taken with THAT camera:
Sample Photos

Ok, I'll help u out with the PC first, and can u help me out with the iPod? Thanks.

Ok to those whom I sent a PM regarding the digicam for ipod offer, I've just read the digicam site and realise that its obligations are much more burdensome than for the ipod -- ie. instead of just one offer, I would need to take up three! Can someone who has registered tell me if I am right?

Does any1 know of a site with free video camera? i really want one...

Has anyone tried this before?
Free video cam
is it safe?
I REALLY want one!
also do they send this overseas?
thanks, wezx

Back