What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Drosera capensis and capensis alba seeds

So let me start offering seeds ;) These are "only" the most common capensis but it's what I've got to offer and can be usefull for who is starting with seeds or just wants to play around with capensis carpets :cool:
These seeds are from last year, and I've sown some to test if they still were viable. They started germinating pretty well so who wants some just send me pm.
2 packs of capensis alba and 1 of capensis.

I'll let you know when they are all gone ;)

edit: Don't forget to specify which seeds you want

is that ok that I said eather would be ok if not, I change my PM to capensis alba but I don't really care rwhich kind

If it's not to late i will love to try them.
Best wishes ! sincerely............../////////

Hi Tony, as I_Pereira stated this offer is closed... But with your order, I will gladly ship a few D. capensis plants and some seed to you. :) I'm replying to your PM right now.
Andrew

Btw, sorry all but I wasn't able to send the seeds this week.

Its ok, I can wait

Seeds sent this tuesday. As pon14 got banned, (I was going to pm him anyway about this) and I was having doubts about sending to him due to other situations in the forum, so this made my decision and the seeds gone to other person.
Sorry to pon14 if I'm being unfair but with all that happened I think this was the best thing to do.

As my first declaration as a moderator, I support your decision, I_Pereira, and I think you are completely justified.

xvart.

Back