What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free - ~6 small s. leucophyllas

I started a bunch of S. leucophyllas a couple years ago and these are the last ones left in the pot.  I think there are six and they're Spring pitchers are in the range of 6" to maybe 8".

I've been removing plants from the edge of the pot since last year and finally took the remaining ones apart.  These had been crowded in the middle, where growing room and light were in short supply.  So they're smaller than typical for 2 yr plants, but they're strong little plants.  They've been through one CT winter outdoors under leaves.

They're free to a good newbie home, for the $4 cost of shipping them by priority mail.  The only other obligation is your promise to give a couple to another newbie next year.

Ohh..I'm interested! I only have one other Sarracenia, probably about the same size you're describing, so I'm just getting started with the things. I'm always looking to expand the collection though
smile.gif

Sent you a PM!

Hi all - A couple people have asked for one plant, but I plan to either either send them all to one person or to split them between two people if there are more plants than I think.  I've received a few PMs so far and will decide who gets the plants tomorrow (7/25).  Remember, these are for someone ~new to CPs who will share with others when the plants have grown further.  Thanks.

I was new....once...@ 1979 or so, lol.
Very nice of you to do that.

Joe

Back