What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free 27 inch tvs

Yeah, I've been having trouble with that eBay link too. I think the offer may have been withdrawn cause too many people were using it. It may become available at another time though, I'm hoping at least!

I know a few people who I could talk into doing the eBay one, cause that involves no credit cards or future cancellations of a service. So I'm really hoping that shows up again.

And I'm sitting at 3/8 now. I had some other people submit their e-mail but I dont think anyone completed the offers, so I have to find 5 people still. Its gonna be a little tricky, but I'd hate to quit at this point. People who give up midway are how the company earns all its money, and I dont want to do that for them...lol....I want my TV
smile.gif

I'm wondering if you can get a 2nd TV. It's much easier when you can show people a picture of the first one.
smile.gif

I asked and it turns out you can't get a 2nd TV. So that's another way they make their money... pure profit for everyone who uses your link after you've finished.

Yep, I came across that earlier today too. It sure is nice to see major news sites reporting on this...that way less and less people can say I'm trying to run a scam ;)

But if these changes anyones minds, join and give it a try! You can get a free TV set, or iPod, if you want either one. The referrals should be easier to get with all the positive press, so nows the perfect time to join up.

And like always, if you do want to join, how about helping a fellow CP person out? I'm sitting at 4 of 8 referrals and looking for my last 4!
http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/default.aspx?referer=7688191

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spectabilis73 @ Sep. 01 2004,9:54)]Give us updates! did you get the tv?
Thats a yes and a no ;)

I was able to successfully get 9 referrals even though I only needed 8, so YES, I did qualify for the TV.

But, it hasn't arrived yet. It should actually be somewhere in the mail right now. I'm expecting it to be delivered anytime between tomorrow and 2 weeks from now...It just sorta gets here when it gets here. They dont send out tracking numbers unfortunately, so I can't really pin down where it is.

But I will definately post pictures once I get it!

Oh! And I never mentioned the FreeiPod offer, but I decided to give that one a shot as well. I'm at 4/5 required referrals for the free iPod, though I know 3 other people have joined under my link. I'm just waiting for their offers to be confirmed, then I should get a free iPod in the mail as well
smile.gif

So just give me a little bit of time to receive everything in the mail and then I'll post the pictures!

darn, I still only have one completed offer (out of 9 or 10 signups). I guess I have about 20-30 days left on my trial thing... still have time.
smile.gif

Back