What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found stuff! Want stuff! Please? <3

• Thread starter lizasaur
  • Start date

lizasaur

Charlatan
So, I was messin' with my plants today. And broke off random bits on accident or discovered pups or whatever.
And I have the following for trade:
3x small D. Capensis Alba
1x small S. Leucophylla x Flava
1x small/med S. Unknown (shows some alataish...rubraish...influences. Very vigorous. Might be colorful too but I'll never know growing under these oak trees :lol:)

Also have succulents to clear out:
Kalanchoe Tubiflora
Aloe (one rosette, one v-fan shaped. neither are vera, but still feel nice on sunburn)
Euphorbia Tirucalli (Pencil Cactus/Milkbush)
Hawthoria Fasciata var Fasciata
Scrambling teal/purple leafed succulent vine...I dunno.

I'm way too lazy and things are too cluttered to try and take pics.
And cause of money..er..lack thereof...I'd like as few trades as possible (ie...few plants for few plants at once).

I totally forget what I wanted though.
Make me offers!!

No, wait!
Pings! I want pings :laaa:
Not grown up ones though, cause I'd feel like I was rippin' someone off. Just little plantlets are good, like, the size of a thumbnail or biggerish.

And sarrs are always welcome :love:

Okay, okay...I'm especially yearnin' for:
D. Indica
D. Graminifolia
~Other cool-growing sundews
D. Filiformis 'All Red'
D. x Beleziana
S. [(Excellens x Flava v. Maxima) x Leucophylla] x Alata NigraPurpurea
S. Red Bug
S. Areolata
S. Minor x Courtii
S. Flava Atropurpurea x Alata Pubescens Green
S. Flava Ornata x Wilkerson's Red
S. Jonesii x Minor 'Okee'
P. Tehuacan
P. Lusitanica
P. Grandiflora
P. Gypsicola
P. Pirouette
P. Cyclosetta
P. Seductora
P. Jaumavensis
P. Agnata -> any var will do :3
P. John Rizzi
P. Vulgaris
P. sp. Lautner
VFT Clumping
VFT Yellow; Red-Stripe

Oh, um...PM me with offers!!! :D Commenting in here isn't especially necessary, and I'll remove things as they're gotten rid of/acquired, so no need to ask :)

Last edited:
I have multifda extrema. aim me? I also am trying to grow out these sethos pulling babies but i have two and they are only the size of the top of a pencil eraser!!!!!!!! :spazz: im so proud of them lol.. UHm.. i planted one out (i might have 2 no the second leaf grouped together but i dont know) and the other leaf with the possible two is still in its live moss till it grows a bit

In exchange for the D. aliciae.. I'll send you:

a bunch of D. adelae
a large P. agnata 'Red Leaf'
a nice Crimson Sawtooth
and maybe a P. Pirouette if I can find it..

I know you're generous, dear...but that's way too much for me :x

I'll scare up more stuff for you to be fair (because I -want- to) but seriously, no worries on the Pirouette, and just one smallish Adelae. And the smallest agnata. :blush:

Please and thank youuuuuuu<3

Back