What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Trade: Stylidium debile ~ updated

The carnivorous sections have become visible.. Make an offer, but please no VFT's, utrics, or sarrs other than purps, those are okay.

IMG_6417.jpg

IMG_6418.jpg

IMG_6419.jpg

Still available. If you want some, but have nothing to offer.. I have 3 clumps to offer for shipping. Shipping is a small-flat rate box. Freebie will be added to the freebie. ;)

I would love to try this plant Travis! I'll be sure to pay it forward too!
1. Vbkid

Well alrighty then. Guess your the only one that wants free stuff. Shoot me a PM for your info..

Yeah okay whatever.. since Vbkid is the only one that signed up, I sent it ALL to him. :lac:

that's too bad, I love the little trigger action! And they're such easy growers. Congrats vbkid, at least!

and it is greatly appreciated Travis!

Guess he's the only one that likes free stuff. :rolleyes:

aww i was gonna get one haha oh well congrats on the plant where did you fing one any way

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

oh and for trade are you interested in any ventrata cuttings or possibly a rooted one ??

Back