What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those who don't visit the Trade Forum...

Hey Noah
Glad your on the road to recovery,the best therapy is to talk to your plants again
smile_n_32.gif

Take care bye for now Julian

PONDMAN!!!!!!! (oops) PONDBOY!!!!!!! (Choose 1!!) Hope you get up and about really soon. Your family and your CP really miss your face, and so do we!! Can't wait til you're home, and with the family, and back on the forums with us. If you lose any plants, my friend, just let us know, and that situation will be rectified as well as we can rectify it!! Can't keep a PFT member down anyway---they're too many of us praying for you!!

It was starting to look like the old Pond Boy post pattern again, about 10-20 replies.
smile.gif
Keep 'em coming!

Good to hear from you again Noah.  I hope you make a speedy recovery!
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (scottychaos @ Aug. 03 2004,7:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (pond boy @ Aug. 03 2004,5:58)]Scot,
that is an excellent thought.  I had asked him if he wanted me to bring one of his nepenthis(sp) but he thought the hospital air was too dry for them. I don't know c.p's  are VFT's less sensitive?   if the air is fine it would be a good idea provided 30 people did not all send plants...*heh* the room is very small.
Great!!
I will send a plant then..
I was just out on my balcony looking at my plants,
and I think a small Sarracenia Purpurea would be good..
because I can pack it easily to minimize pitcher damage during shipping, and its in a small pot..
all it will need is a bright window..humidity shouldnt be a major problem..it will be much less picky about its conditions than a Nepenthes would..
all it will need is for its tray to be kept filled with distilled water! (I bet you can even get distilled easily in the hospital! ;)
so care will be very easy!
smile.gif

I will let you know when its ready to ship..im going to let the pot dry out for a few days so its not too wet..
Scot
I got it today THANKS!
What varieeaty is it I know it`s a ssp.venosa but it apears to be a richly colored plant.

Back