What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For singaporeans only

• Thread starter Cindy
  • Start date

Cindy

Staff member
Mine is doing pretty well. It is growing out from the bottom of the pot!

Just wondering if anyone is interested in the plant so that I will take cuttings. Otherwise I'll just leave it alone.

Okie. Would you mind waiting until after CNY? I can imagine the cuttings getting crushed by the cards in the post.
smile_m_32.gif

Hi Cindy,

Me too! After CNY is fine! Cheers.

Is U.sandersoni terresterial or aquatic?

Two servings...anymore?

I'll take some if you have any more left. Was in Malaysia for Chinese New Year so couldn't come on forums.

I think I should send you my address in case you send it to my other address.

Received with thanks! Any advice on how you grow the Utric?

Me too, received with thanks.

I would use 3~4 cm layer of 1:2 peat:sand, top dress with Live Sphagnum Moss in a tall transparent container (a seal container is also ok, no need to water! Just make sure it is not too wet to start with)

JK

Received! It is now sitting waiting to be planted when I get hold of some of that sand at FEF.
smile.gif

Any ideas on how deep the pots need to be?

I use a 3 inch pot. In fact, the plants I sent out were all in a pot. Under florescent lights, about an inch away. Flowers like mad. Haven't grown them outdoors yet...no space ah! (guqin, one balcony is not enough!!!)

I have another two 1-inch pots. One with pure live sphagnum and the other with sand and peat. The one with LS is flowering but both doing great.
smile.gif

Wah, don't tell me about no balconies lah. I do not even have one!
smile_h_32.gif

How many hours is the light switched on for the Utric?
smile.gif

Back