What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For LLeopardGGecko

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
Here is almost all my Leopard Geckos I currently have. 1 High Yellow female was very unsocial tonight, so she is not pictured.

My female Bell Albino and 2 other High Yellow females. 4th picture is my lucky male.

Then in another tank I have my female Tangerine and male Tangerine.

Then the 2 new Tangerine babies that hatched this week.

geckos.jpg

So when are you getting your Leopard Geckos?
smile_n_32.gif

Beautiful! I love the all yellow one towards the bottom.

I'm not too sure when I'll get my next Leopard Gecko, but it can't come soon enough!

Thanks for the cool pics Elgecko.

they are all awesome, but i like the first one the best!

Yah love the pattern on the first one. Any more pictures of these geckos and I think I'll have to get one.

Zac

is it possible to inter breed forms and get an intermediet color? that would be sweet! and i noticed somthing...it doesnt look like you even have a normal, typical leopard gecko. funny. great looking geckos though!
Alex

i just have to say agian, the first one is amazing. it looks like it has asian characters written on it (or in this case, pakistani characters?)

I didnt know their were so many Kinds of Lepord Gecko's! So many colors! So cool looking!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Aug. 19 2006,3:33)]i just have to say agian, the first one is amazing. it looks like it has asian characters written on it (or in this case, pakistani characters?)
What does it say?
smile_n_32.gif

Here's a site that has some pictures of some of the different color morphs of Leopard Geckos.
http://www.vmsherp.com/ViewLeopards.htm
and
http://www.geckosetc.com/htm/morphs.htm

This site has some great looking Leopard Geckos. My females bloodline is from them.
http://www.theurbangecko.com/mainpages/availability.html

smile_k_ani_32.gif

I didnt realize all the difretn Breed's, and how expensive the nice colored ones get!
confused.gif
Crazy!

I like the patterns on the babies. Will they change significantly as they mature?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (RL7836 @ Aug. 21 2006,1:46)]I like the patterns on the babies. Will they change significantly as they mature?
Yes they will.

Since these are my Tangerine babies I hope that they have no dots on them at all when they get bigger and end up looking like the last 2 adults pictured. Actually I hope that the orange - red color is more intense then the parents.
Usually they color up better as they age.

This is my first time breeding Tangerines, but the top baby looks like she might have some great color on her as she gets older. (I temperature sexed them to be females.)

I have an albino girl that looks almost just like the first one. I'll have to put some pictures up after I take some later on. I've been looking at breeding her with a blizzard male, but she's more companion than breeder. I might get a blizzard female just because. She's currently got a 30 gal. long desert paradise all to herself.

I wish I could set up a few more tanks and have one with just some morph of Albinos, one with Banana Blizzards or Patternless, one with Tangerines, and one with High Yellows.

Here is what my tank set up looks like for my 5 High Yellows I have.

LGhouse.jpg

Back