What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For anyone that ships plants for trade

I found out about a week ago that the usps will gladly give you the priority mail 'boxes' for free. some p.o.'s have the smaller boxes, and you can even have them sent to you in the mail for nothing. they figure they will get their money when you ship. I thought this would be helpful because I never wanted to pack plants at the po.

oh cool! I've been looking for small boxes
biggrin.gif

You`ll have to send priority if you use these boxes though,either that or flip them inside out:D

www.usps.gov ;) It's under "Buy Stamps and Shop" then "Shipping Supplies" then "Personal Supplies" and then "Priority Mail"

and the "video" priority mail boxes have worked great for me
smile.gif

Yes I can agree to that Jeremiah sent a N.fusca sarawak form flawlessly in one:) Oh and on a side note it is very nice to see you on the forums once again purpdew(yes you will always be purpdew no matter what:p No matter how many times you change your name):;):

hehe thanks for the welcome pondboy.. I came back for my friends on here.. certain people kept nagging me about it *looks at Spec*
smile_m_32.gif

It funny being constantly mistaken for a newbie under the new name though lol

Back